Selecting a default payment method on The Wine Flyer ensures your purchase experience is quick and easy. Your default payment method is also used for subscription payments.
Here's how to set your default payment method.
1. Go to https://thewineflyer.co.uk/account.php?action=payment_methods (you'll need to log in using your Executive Club username and password if you're not already logged in)
2. You'll see your saved payment cards. Your default payment card will have a Grey star in the top right, like this:
3. If you don't see a star, you do not have a default payment card selected.
4. To select (or change) your default saved payment card:
- Click on 'Edit' for the card you want to set as default
- Tick the 'Default payment method' checkbox and then click the 'Save payment method' button at the bottom of the page:
That's it! This default payment card will now be shown when you checkout (you can still choose to change this before paying for your order). It will also be used to pay for your subscription orders with The Wine Flyer if you are a subscriber.