To help keep your Executive Club account safe, we’ve improved the log in experience on The Wine Flyer web site. When you spend your Avios, we’ll now ask for a second piece of information to help us identify you and secure your account.
If you use your Executive Club details to login on other web sites, you may have this setup already. If not, it’s easy and quick to setup and we’ll guide you through it when you place your order.
If you’re spending Avios when you order from us, we’ll now ask you to register:
- A mobile phone number for your account, and/or
- A device you use (like a mobile phone or a laptop)
Once you’ve registered a mobile phone number or a device, we’ll then use that when you come back and spend your Avios with us.
- If you registered a mobile phone number, we’ll send you a text message with a unique code for you to enter into the login page on The Wine Flyer
- If you registered a device, it’s even easier as you’ll be prompted to authenticate using any biometric options on your device (e.g. TouchID or FaceID on Apple iPhones).
- If you registered a device using the Windows Operating System, you may be prompted with the ‘Windows Hello’ feature on your device.
If you’re not spending your Avios (and you’re just earning Avios on your order), you won’t be asked for this secondary level of authentication. You’ll just need your Executive Club username and password to login, as normal.
If you require further support please contact us via the our Live Chat services which are open from 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and 9am-1pm Saturday you'll find the chat on our help pages.